Monday, April 14, 2008

Proud Times in Salmans Land

So we've all been to parities or get togethers where there is "that person" or "that guy." The loud, obnoxious, can't-anyone-control-him guy. And, I'm proud to say that "that guy" was my dear old husband on Saturday night at the Snowden's wine tasting fete. I'm not sure if it was the dinging of the wine glass identifier, the mentioning of bull body parts, the boisterous levels of his voice, the forward front roll - and yes, he followed the forward roll with a backwards somersault - or the stop, drop and roll moment when he again, fell to the floor to mop up RED wine with the shirt on his body. You know, it might just be all of the above that made him "that guy." But, the best part of the evening, aside from the fabulous friends, conversation, laughs, wine and food, was the little evil voice going off inside my head saying "paybacks are heck buddy." Here's to me being "that girl" sometime in the months to come. Don't worry, I'm sure it will be a blogged proud moment. :)

The boys
The girls
cheers
Josh gettin' pitty with it
thanks for the good times.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Im still thinking to myself how did two people so extremely alike marry each other? We all know you have had your share of moments Jen.

Tim, Carrie, Will, & Nick Gillette said...

i am sure josh still owes you a few nights, jen!! what a funny story!