Monday, April 14, 2008

Once upon a cloud

When buying on the Internet you never fully know what you're going to get until it arrives at your door front. Of course, I heavily rely on name brand or the feedback score but I'm always a tad leary when it's a first time purchase since I've burned before. Thankfully, there are still those people out there that go above and beyond when it comes to service, especially via the Internet. Here's a little background:

I ordered Sophia's first birthday outfit from one of my favorite sites: http://www.etsy.com/. You know me, I'm all about creativity, home projects and fun ideas and that's why etsy is the best as it's all handmade options. Anyway, I fell in LOVE with an outfit at a store called once up a cloud and ordered it immediately. I received the outfit within a few days and since it was for Sopher's big day, I didn't even try it on. I left a positive feedback for the seller and went on my merry way. As the big day neared, I pulled out the gear and realized the tutu was too small. I decided to email the seller just for a heads up and to ask for any suggestions. Well, she not only instantly replied back, but she overnighted a NEW tutu. Keep in mind, I had already left positive feedback and ultimately, she really didn't need to do anything. BUT WOW! Her name is Jennifer (great name right :) ) and if you need a little special outfit, or something just for fun, she's who you need to order from. Thanks SO much Jennifer for going above and beyond.
Here's a few pictures of Sophia in another outfit from her shop and the direct link to the outfit http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=10168478

No comments: