Wednesday, April 9, 2008

a cleansing weekend

On Sunday my "I-will-be-forever-grateful-friend" gave up her family afternoon to help me organize and purge the storage room in my basement. This was a LONG time coming as the junk, and it was truly a large room completely, wall to wall, filled with junk, needed to be clean. It was basically boxes upon boxes that were just forced from one spot to another over the past 5 years. Instead of organizing, cleaning or purging, we just threw it in the basement. 16 months ago when we started finishing our basement, Josh built shelves to organize (see, our intentions were good) yet that never came to fruition UNTIL SUNDAY!!! Sidenote: I know these pictures merit judgement yet realize, again, our intentions were good...
The Before:


The Ultimate Cleaner:

The After:

Thank You Shelly!

1 comment:

julie said...

I am always up for a clean sweep, I wish I had known! Yes, I'm neurotic. Did you rent a dumpster?? That was impressive.