Friday, March 14, 2008

my life with 4 kids

a day in a life with 4 kids...While Trav and Keely are off basking in the warm Phoenix sun, I'm here playing mommy daycare - wait, I do that everyday - I've just added two more to the mix. Xander and Roe have been absolute delights and we are really going to miss them when they go home. Here's a few pictures of the BUSY life I've lead in the last 48 hours. Sidenote: we went to McDonald's today(of course) but I didn't have my camera. Games
pretend play and dress up. for some odd reason, Roe has LIVED in this hand-me-down dress. she's taken it off and put it back on at least 10 times. saylor lillie prefers her undies and a tank.
"what would you like us to make you?"
Snuggled up for nap time (aka a movie)
plenty of snacks Sophia just walks around enjoying all the free entertainment. That's right, we've got a walker on our hands. She's been walking for about a month but just recently selected it as her preferred method of travel.
Xander in is sleeping bag, standing up.
It's Chick days at Orchilins so we stopped in to speak a little chirp, chirp, quack, quack (to the baby ducks) and a hop, hop (to the bunnies).

and, in my final effort to wear them out for the day, we hit the trampoline. It's amazing how well these kids play together.

I snapped a few pictures of Sophia, since she is the only one out of the 4 that will hold still. The lighting was perfect! I just LOVE those cheeks.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

4 sure doesn't stop you! I'm convinced now that maybe I could have 3!!! Looks like a fun time! I wish I could drop Henry off with you for a few days too! ;)