Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter Weekend - Sunday



We had a VERY busy weekend with Disney on Ice, Crown Center and Easter. The girls had a blast with all the events and fun surrounding. Here's a few pics from Easter...
Don't you just love the family pose. I should have photoshopped out my feet or at least darkened up my white legs.
The three cousins in yellow. It was very appropriate. Josh's parents also wore yellow to church - if you can believe it! We were very bright to say the least.


my talented cousin Allison played a requested song from my grandpa on her trumpet. It was amazing although she declined an encore.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

How adorable...and how funny...the yellow dress is the same one Hailey wore on Easter...although, you wouldn't know that bc I haven't posted it yet...I'm trying!

Kim said...

I almost bought a dress exactly like Saylor's for Taylor a few weeks ago. But I knew how dirty it would get and opted out. The girls looked super cute on Easter!

Jennifer Walker said...

Cute pics Jen! I love the one of Sophia w/the Easter basket! Love the dresses, too!
Jen