Tuesday, February 12, 2008

swimming lessons

I'm a firm believer in doing for your second as you did for your first...but I might be changing my ways. We had swimming lessons last night. A) I enlisted my pop to assist since Josh is under the weather so the situation really was not ideal. B) the frigid temps were not the best since we parked forever away and C) Saylor is too old for the parent/tot group but because of my slacking mother skills I was unable to enroll her in the private lessons. Needless to say, Sophia HATED the water and Saylor Lillie received nothing from the session. It’s a possibility that I might be changing my beliefs to a firm believer in equal opportunities only if the participant is willing and enjoying.



Before entering the water

Hanging on for dear life

Papa and Saylor

No comments: