Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I sat

Let's see, yesterday starting out like any Monday...

1. woke up and started to get ready for school
2. remember (THANKFULLY) to check the preschool calender for the new month only to find out that we need to bring snacks.
3. Head out early to visit the local grocer
4. drop off daughter #1 with snacks in tow
5. go to bank
6. help hubby at office on a few items
7. storytime with daughter #2
8. yearly check up at Dr. for #2
9. put groceries away
10. home for lunch - make lunch
11. clean up lunch
12. coax #2 to take a nap
13. make beds since they weren't made in the am due to lack of snacks
14. pay bills
15. laundry
16. color with #1
17. confirm March basketball calendar for one of my side gigs
18. arrange pictures from an order I rec'd over the weekend for another side gig
19. email
20. make dinner
21. clean up dinner
22. realize it's the FINAL of the Bachelor
23. pass off #1 and #2 to hubby for baths and bed.
24. I sat. I watched. I relaxed. I laughed.
25. midnight - went to bed.

No comments: