Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Birthday Weekend

I just realized that I neglected to post a Happy Birthday to my hubby. We headed to Omaha, NE 2 weeks ago for an extended birthday weekend. I'm sure that every 34 yr. old DREAMS of staying at a water resort on their big day and his dreams came true. We stayed at the COCO Keys in Omaha and I HIGHLY recommend it. It's almost identical to Great Wolf Lodge, just a little cozier.

Saylor was a little Nemo, Sophia more a flounder, just wandering around trying to soak it all in and I was the beached whale.
Another highlight was the local bed jumping contest held in room 514.
Saturday, we headed to the Children's Museum - another HIGHLY recommended option.
Sophia painted a picture for daddy's birthday.
Saylor did it all. One of her favorites was this contraption.she was also selected to participate in a science experiment to make elephant tooth paste.
can't you just feel the love.
our last adventure was locating a Mexican restaurant in NE which, as we found out, was an extremely difficult task, yet accomplished. After 2 baskets of chips, queso, cheese quesadillas, and 3 burritos, they brought us out dessert - just enough sugar to rev the girls up for the ride home. With a little help, Josh blew out his candle. Hope all your wishes come true this year! Happy birthday babe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello,
I have developed a new clean web 2.0 wordpress theme.

Has 2 colours silver and blue, has custom header(colour or image).
I am curently working on it, so if you have suggestions let me know.

You can view live demo and download from here www.getbelle.com
If you found bug reports or you have suggestions pm me.
Wish you a happing using.

many thanks to [url=http://www.usainstantpayday.com/]USAInstantPayDay.com[/url] for paying the hosting and developement of the theme

LantTeani