Tuesday, February 16, 2010

valentine weekend

I really felt bad this past weekend for all the florist - all the anticipation of Valentine's Day and only to have it fall short with it landing on a Sunday. I, on the other hand, have learned that weekend Valentines is the BEST ever! It was not only one evening of celebration but an entire weekend! Friday night started with the girls "fancing it up" for nana and papa. My parents took the girls out to dinner and then home with them for the night. Josh and I were able to have a date night with dinner and the Valentines Day movie. I was treated to a facial on Saturday only to come home to find all the laundry complete! Really, could it get any better?
Finally, Sunday, he surpassed all expectations by making us dinner. I repeat...I LOVE weekend Valentine's Day!

No comments: