Monday, November 17, 2008

Extreme Makeover - KS style

we took a road trip yesterday to check out the progress on the Extreme Makeover house in Chapman. It's impressive - absolutely amazing what they can do in 48 hours! The girls LOVED the bus ride over, must have been the liberty of carseat free.
and, here's a little pic of one of the stars. Following this picture, he wispered in my ear, "Honey, I think you're the one in need of the EXTREME makeover - shower addition." Okay, maybe not, but I'm sure those were his exact thoughts since I was lookin' so non-showering good!

5 comments:

Taira said...

Okay, that is the guy you were talking about. He is sooo gay! I think him and Ty have a thing....

Taira said...

Can I say that or is it slander or something. Disclaimer: I have no factual basis for which to draw my OPINION...

Unknown said...

i wasn't noticing the shower so much as the b's, are you pregnant?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Taira said...

I hope she's not considering the reason why she hadn't showered was b/c she was out too late the pm before ;)