Saturday, July 12, 2008

slacker...

I'm not sure what I've done since July 4th but I do know what I have NOT done, and that is post pictures from the big day. But, first, let's backtrack by saying that July 3rd was also a delight thanks to Crocker's and Walker's but instead of writing about that you can read here and here.
On the BIG day we headed up to the pool to experience irresistible crowds, beach ball decor, a colossal blow up slide, games and the tradition of the beer dive (Josh limited himself to 4 this year).
Here's the boys lined up to dive for pennies
each penny merited a Popsicle and mercifully other children shared as my 3 yr old is still deathly afraid to venture under water. and look at sweet little Jack...
Next the games began...go team blue.The girls undertook a large gamble by joining teams and finding apples...apples collected and they later found out could not be eaten - of which Sophia really struggled with.this was the slide I eluded to earlier..and honestly, what could make daddy more proud than his girls fishing


great time, great time had by all.

No comments: