Sunday, July 27, 2008

going green

The true picture should have been the 100's of plastic sacks I have shoved in my pantry. Well, not anymore. I'm going green with my NEW handy dandy State Farm totes. I love them for SO many reasons...1) obviously, the go green factor 2) no more annoying plastic sacks lingering around my house 3) SIZE, these things are ginormous, I can fit an entire trip to the store in 3 bags and 4) it makes me feel good.
ask your local state farm agent about your "good neighbor is a green neighbor" bags.

6 comments:

Sharyl said...

Hook me up with some of those babies!

Unknown said...

Only if I can get one with Josh's picture on the side!

Phoebe said...

Awesome, Jen! Bravo to you & to SF!

julie said...

can I have your old plastic ones? seriously, I never have enough, I use them for diapers. yes, what is the opposite of green? I use those awful plastic bags for my disposable diapers instead of cloth ones. Sue me.

Taira said...

I don't have a local State Farm agent, but sure would like to have some of those bags (hint, hint).

Heather said...

I have bags just like these that Wal-mart sells - I use them at Dillions and Aldi even though they say Wal-mart on them.

I agree with all your pro's of the bags.
I would add, I love that the straps are long enough to carry the bags on my shoulders, I can bring in more bags from the car at once.
Heather Womack