Monday, October 19, 2009

A weekend Friend and another SPECIAL friend

Saylor was the chosen one on Friday to tend to Blackey Fuzz - the preschool bear. She was THRILLED and I was thrilled because returning to school after a vacation had been a little daunting and this perked her up! Blackey Fuzz was wonderfully behaved and he/she is welcome back anytime.

The other special friend is someone unbeknownst to me but I'm FOREVER grateful. Evidently I left my wallet at Panera this morning. My wallet, consisting of my credit cards, debit card, drivers license, house key and CASH (which NEVER resides in my wallet but it was a special occurrence since we just went on vacation). ANYWAY, my guardian angel was looking out for me because it was returned back to me - consisting of all the above. Remarkable and thankful that good people still exist!

No comments: