Tuesday, September 9, 2008

"Pre" preschool breakfast

I derived this idea from a friend last week. She conveyed a new tradition set at her house by hosting a cake breakfast for the first day of school. I copied the idea and this morning Saylor Lillie awoke to a frosted "1st day of school" cake awaiting sprinkles. Really, what's a little sugar high going to do to a teacher when it's juxtaposed with 11 other 3 yr olds on the first day of school?!?!

Please disregard my vocals...it's 7 in the morning an let's face it, I've always lacked in that area.

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Well that's the cutest darn thing I've seen in a long time! And Saylor is getting so grown up! I love that she is telling Josh to "try 'em, Daddy!" I wonder where she hears that from?

Great idea! I may copy you next year.

Kelsie said...

So cute! And great idea!