Thursday, January 3, 2008

Christmas Take 4

What a site! It's amazing how so many presents, wrapped in all the shimmer, can look so peaceful one second and be ripped to shreds the next. This is the before picture as all the kids are salivating to open...Santa filled Saylor Lillie's stocking at Nana and Papa's. Somehow Santa thought it would be a good idea to give Oreo's and chocolate at 9 in the am. I might need to have a little talk with Santa next year.
Sophia just loved all the boxes and paper. Why is it that crawlers find every spec of dirt, paper, bow, tape, etc. in the house and it goes straight to the mouth? She's better than my dirt devil!
Love my family, but yes, this picture is not LYING. My brother, his wife AND kids are all dressed alike in MATCHING pjs. I told Josh, this will be us next year. :)
daddy and daughter

daddy and daughter

Alana playing Santa as she delivers gits to everyone!

No comments: