Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Busy Weekend

It's official, I'm a I-Have-No-Idea-What-I'm-Getting-Into Photographer. I kicked off the weekend with an adorable family photo shoot that went surprisingly well. Saturday morning was my niece Madeline's birthday party at Chuck-e-cheese. CHAOS! Saylor Lillie could not get enough of the games and rides and Sophia took an hour nap.




Saturday night we ate dinner at Say's FAVORITE cafe, Fritz's at Crown Center. Then we traveled to Blue Springs to stay with Megan and Lincoln in there beautiful new home. Lincoln and Say devoured popcorn while Megan gave Sophia and I the grand tour.

Sunday, we feed Elk and a Buffalo a $6 bag of carrots complements of Megan and Grammy Sharon. What an incredible experience! Following the indulgence of the elk I took a little time to capture a few pictures of Lincoln. What a sweet boy! I love his CHEESE smile.

Finally, we finished off the day with another birthday party for my girlfriends daughter. More sugar and fun! What a whirl wind of a weekend. btw, did I mention that I LOVE my new camera?!?!?

No comments: