Monday, November 6, 2006

This is true, Ms Jenn turns 30 November 7th. We all know Jenn is full of the best stories and scoop, so what better way to experience these things than through her own blog? This is long overdue, so as a close friend, I decided to take on the responsibility of initiating this website myself. As well as offering the latest gossip and drama in her life, we all know she takes a few pictures. I suspect offering her her own blogsite, we could be updated on pics of Saylor Lillie and little Sam due to arrive this March. Josh, I am sure you will also be a big fan, because this should cut down on her cell phone minutes. Enjoy journaling Jenn and I will expect daily entries, no pressure. Thanks for the memories, the last 30 years, and I look forward to the next. Your friendship is unique and I love everything about you!
Love, Keely

Lets start by sharing a few pics of the fam...


4th of July, Butterfly Garden, Pumpkin Patch

4 comments:

Jessie said...

happy 30th jenn! can't wait to be addicted to looking at your blog too! you better keep it runnin'!

love,
pond ponderings

Stephanie's Blog said...

Finally you have joined the real world!!! 30's are awesome and you will wear them well. Keep quoting, keep laughing, and keep being an AWESOME mom to that darling little girl of yours. We will toast this summer at the lake with some summer beers!!

******HAPPY 30th GIRLFRIEND******

Jess B said...

Happy 30th, Jen! I am so glad that we've been able to stay in touch over the years. I look forward to lots more great phone chats and visits! Have a great birthday! You deserve it!

Lots of love,
Jess

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Jenn! These sentiments are only belated by the fact that I was trying to avoid entering the blogosphere. (Brava to Keely for the great idea, though!) Anyhow, I'm over it. Our birthdays were a lot more fun to celebrate when we were young, weren't they?! I'm looking forward to your postings. I gotcha bookmarked, babe! love, your fellow scorpio, Phoebe